Electronic Security Solutions
Electronic Security Solutions
Access Control Systems
Our Access Control Systems is designed as a server -client architecture. The server enables the configuration, management and information from distributed controllers in the system.
ACS is designed based on Ethernet controllers communicate with the server through a secure protocol TCP/IP network using SSL or AES encryption.
Utilizing our ACS technologies allows you to:
• Flexible settings for staff and guests defining time constraints and possible transition direction,
• recording of all events in the system and full reporting that can be used to settle work time or for other purposes,
• registration of passages made available by an authorized security guard, record of time and direction of passage,
• remote opening of locked doors for one-way passage or unblocking, for example, a turnstile in a given direction for a long time,
• automatic releasing of the turnstile in case of fire,
• remote blocking or unblocking of the transition from the system client,
• possibility of confirming the access rights to a chosen room by a security guard,
• various identification modes: carat, PIN, card or PIN, card and PIN,
• AntiPassBack global and local,
Fire and Gas Systems
We deliver complete systems that are fully designed (both on hardware and software side) and manufactured by global vendors.
We offer a wide scope of products and systems, including:
• Addressable fire-detection systems.
• 4000 Series – dedicated for small, medium to large facilities, box system.
• 6000 Series – dedicated mostly for large installation, modular system.
• Beam smoke detectors.
• EX detectors, and Multi-Band Flame detectors.
• Universal Control Panels used for controlling and integration with mechanical fire-protection or ventilation systems.
• Gas detection system (control panel with detectors).
• Autonomous gas detector.
Intruder Alarm Systems
At Cryptum we have a vast range of innovative intrusion technology to match your security needs, whether you need sensors for a commercial building or just to keep your house safe, we can provide you with the best solution possible.
Our intrusion detection products have the flexibility to cater to your every demand, don't take our word for it, our Cryptum solution stories can prove it.
IP Video Surveillance
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to keep an eye on your business even when on the go, wherever you go? With our advanced Internet Protocol CCTV solutions, not only can you do this, but you can also keep a lid on employee theft and misdemeanors, deter crime from external threats, and inspire confidence and trust with your clients.
In the event that an intrusion does occur, CCTV surveillance provides security teams with ample evidence, which greatly aids in investigations and asset recovery initiatives. IP cameras allow you to monitor the workplace on your mobile phone, tablet, or PC in real-time.
When integrated with our access control systems CCTV cameras provide you with visual confirmation of any individuals entering or leaving any restricted areas within your premises. In this instance, the camera is programmed to capture the image of any individual who goes past any access control point within the building, providing you with a visual log of someone’s location, and the time they were there.
Our CCTV solutions can also be integrated with intruder alarms. In this case, the cameras would be programmed to only begin recording once they detect any motion, while simultaneously triggering the alarm. Once you have our CCTV surveillance within your premises, it doesn’t matter where you go; it will feel like you’ve never left.
Cryptum’s Biometric Identity & Access Management (BIAM) solutions enable enterprise-wide capabilities to uniformly manage employees, service providers, contractors, vendors, and visitors.
Biometrics Registration and identification system has also been used to identify nation population as well as large groups of people like military and police personnel as well University, college or school students.
Our solutions provide the ability to use policy-based tools and technology to link identity, organizational roles, and responsibilities with structured access to services, business systems, logical assets, and building services.
An integrated approach to BIAM reduces organizational risk, assists with compliance in regulated industries, and lowers the cost of operations associated with managing identities in disparate systems.
Cryptum partners with global leaders in fingerprint technology modules . Commercial applications use fingerprint biometrics for controlling physical access to buildings. With the advancements in technology, this trend continues to grow. The increasing need to reduce instances of fraud as well as to provide secured access to physical and logical assets have made fingerprint biometrics a very popular and widely used technology.
With Cryptum, it is possible to create solutions of any size — from local entrance monitoring (for one door) to networked access control for large-scale enterprises with geographically dispersed facilities.
Our devices can operate in standalone mode, including local enrollment. In the case of failed network connections, the operator is alerted to raise security checks. In the meanwhile, all access events are stored on the device and synchronized to the server once network connection has been restored.
Palm Vein Bio-metrics
Palm vein biometric identification provides high security (up to one million reference points) together with the highest accuracy that a biometric technology can offer. The sensor uses a 850 nm and 940 nm long near-infrared waves, detecting low levels of oxygen vein blood and distinguishing it from living tissue.
It is then transformed into a pattern which describes veins inside a person’s palm. The pattern is converted into a template — this is a mathematical model. The template gets encrypted and stored into a database and is matched with what is already stored for proper identification.
Advantages of Palm Vein Identification Technology
• The technology is extremely accurate and secure
• Forging is next to impossible
• It is a non-intrusive method
• Identity can be verified whether palms are wet or dry
• Well-suited for dry climates and people of any age
• Integration with Axxon Intellect PSIM software.